The Theta Extended Charging Handle for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 gets your fingers away from the molded picatinny rails (knuckle biters) on the barrel shroud of the Scorpion, and provides a larger and more robust control handle for charging the weapon. The Theta Extended Charging Handle is ambidextrous and can be used on either the right or left side of the Scorpion. The finger catch/handle is machined from 6061T6 aluminum then hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625, and the charging rod is machined from precision ground 17-4 PH stainless steel and black nitride finished.
11mm Extended Charging Handle
- Drop In Replacement, Ambidextrous
- Fits CZ Scorpion EVO3 Pistol and Carbine
- Increased Clearance to Picatinny Rails
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6 Finger Catch
- Machined Stainless 17-4 Charging Rod, Black Nitride
- Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.