Building on the solid foundation of the Mod 1, the Mod 2 includes every feature a hard-use customer could want in a premium rifle for performance, reliability, and longevity. Not a single detail was overlooked while designing and testing these top of the line UIC models. The meticulous design and tedious assembly shows in the flawless functionality of these rifles in the hands of an end user. The Mod 2 is truly a marvel of modern firearms design and manufacturing. It steps up performance and value with features like a billet upper receiver, 2-stage trigger, and options for barrel length, forearm type, and color.
ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) Mod 2:
Built on a billet aluminum, fully ambidextrous upper and lower receiver set, the ADM UIC MOD 2 is the flagship carbine of the UIC line.
ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) Mod 2 has the following features :
- Fully ambidextrous controls featuring a right side bolt catch and release lever and left side magazine release
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- 20 degree competition style magwell
- Enlarged trigger guard
- ADM HD Buffer
- Geissele G2S Trigger
- QD Endplate
- Integral upper/lower tension adjusting screw
- 16” 1:8 twist, .223 Wylde Chamber, 4150 CMV Nitride Finished Criterion Barrel
- Milspec Enhanced BCG with a Nitride QPQ finish.
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Milspec mid-length gas system
- 13.5” MLOK Handguard
- Battle Comp Muzzle Device
- Magpul PRO BUIS
- 7075 Billet Lower and Upper Receiver
- Hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 6.2 Lbs (Unloaded)
|FFL Address Required||Yes|