The 7.62x39 caliber SLR-107CR is a top notch, stamped receiver, semi-automatic modern sporting rifle manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best and authentic Arsenal factory components, such as the front sight/ gas block combination. It is manufactured with a Bulgarian made Arsenal mil-spec 1mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic US made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, mil-spec polymer stock set, Warsaw length left-side folding polymer buttstock perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy.
SLR-107CR - 7.62x39 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged 16.25 barrel, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads on front sight / gas block, removable muzzle nut, black polymer furniture, Warsaw Pact length left-side folding buttstock with compartment for cleaning kit, stainless steel heat shield, 2-stage trigger group, 500m rear sight, and side rail for attaching optics. Comes with one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- Manufacturer: Bulgarian
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Total Length: 937mm (36 7/8 in)
- Folded Length: 695mm (27 3/8 in)
- Barrel Length: 415mm (16 1/4 in)
- Rifling: 4 grooves
- Twist Rate: 1 in 240mm (9.44 in)
- Weight w/o Magazine: 3.08kg (6.8 lbs)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
- Effective Range: 500m (547 yds)
- Maximum Range: 1350m (1,480 yds)
- Rear Sight Range: 500m (547 yds)
- Rate of Fire: 40 rds/min (practical)
|FFL Address Required||Yes|