Kinetic Development Group SCAR MREX M-LOK 4.9" Handguard
The Kinetic MREX™ Receiver extension provides the solution you’ve been searching for with your SCAR rifle platform. The MREX™ was designed to be a simple, durable, and lightweight. By utilizing a one piece design, the MREX™ maintains extreme durability. The MREX™ also allows for removal of the barrel with the extension still attached, allowing users to still change out there barrel assembly in just a few screws. The overall design puts modularity in the places you want it and need it and no where else; while reducing the profile of the factory SCAR platform. There is no better solution to add to your SCAR.
Works on all 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR models (Minus the 10.5″ SCAR 16 Models)
- Magpul M-LOK™ Modular Design
- ADDS ONLY 2.5oz to the weight of your SCAR!
- Improved rifle balance and weight distribution
- 4.9″ added modular rail space from front of SCAR receiver, for use with any SCAR L & H barrel configurations. (certain Flash hiders and certain suppressors will not fit.)
- 2x Uncle Mikes QD Mounting Points
- Installation still allows for quick change barrel. (See Tutorial Video)
- Full kit includes 2 MAGPUL M-LOK™ polymer accessory rails, installation torx wrenches, torx screws and vibratite
Black Anodized Finish or Magpul FDE Cerakote Finish
*(KDG Does not warrant Color Variation in relation to FDE SCARs)*
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Non-Reflective Clear Type III Hard-Coat Anodizing w/ “Magpul FDE” Cerakote
- Length: 11.75″
- Length added: 4.9″ -Ideal for 13″ barreled SCAR-H.
- Weight of full kit: 8.4oz
- 100% Made in the USA
*When installing your MREX rail system or SCAR sling points, we recommend hand tightening all screws, then applying a 1/4 – 1/2 turn to insure your screws are tightened properly. Please make sure to use Vibratite on all screws installed.*