DESERT TECH RIFLES ARE BUILT TO ORDER. DELIVERY MAY TAKE UP TO 8 WEEKS.
PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES. SUPPRESSOR AND OPTIC NOT INCLUDED.
The Stealth Recon Scout A1 (SRS-A1) is the most versatile Sniper Rifle system in the world. It is nearly a foot shorter than conventional sniper rifles, maintains 1/2 MOA or better accuracy with DTM Ammunition, and can be easily adapted to individual mission requirements by changing the weapon’s caliber and length. Whether a police sniper is shooting 50 yards or a military sniper is shooting a mile the SRS offers unrivaled flexibility in a package shorter than the M16 battle rifle.
The SRS achieves superb accuracy in all calibers because it’s built around core accuracy components:
1. Match grade (free-floated) barrels, chambers, and crowns
2. High quality match trigger
3. Solid, repeating return-to-zero barrel mounting system (the receiver securely clamps around the first six inches of barrel)
Quick Caliber Conversion
The SRS is quickly convertible between the following calibers: .308 Winchester (22″ and 26″ barrels), .260 Remington, 6.5×47 Lapua, 7mm Winchester Short Mag, .300 Winchester Magnum, .338 Norma Magnum, and .338 Lapua Magnum. The caliber conversion and return to zero is simple and takes less than 60 seconds.
1. Operators can change rifle length, penetration, and distance capabilities.
2. Snipers can shoot various ammo calibers and types depending on METT-T.
3. Snipers can progressively train on more powerful ammo.
4. Reduced training costs (train and practice with .308 WIN)
5. Reduced system down-times (the operator can change his own barrels).
The SRS is the shortest purpose-built sniper rifle in the world. The telescoping bolt and bullpup configuration make it almost a foot shorter than conventional Mauser-style turnbolt sniper rifles. The compact design shifts weight and center-of-gravity rearward, creating a perfectly balanced and relatively short sniper rifle.
The SRS was designed to operate under the harshest conditions and abuse. It is built of high-impact polymers; aircraft grade aluminum (ANSI 7075-T6); ultra high-strength steels; and some of the most durable coatings known to man. The monolithic receiver serves as a full length mounting chassis, eliminating the need for any sort of receiver-to-stock bedding interface. Ergonomic stock panels attach directly to the receiver.
The SRS maintains its accuracy and reliability in virtually any environment, including subzero arctic temperatures, extreme desert heat and dust, and wet jungle environments.