The FN SCAR® is the semi-auto only version of the newest service rifle of U.S. special operators. Light, fast-handling and quick shooting, the FN SCAR® 16S is chambered in 5.56×45 mm and features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with chrome-lined bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt to any shooter and any shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 optical rail and three accessory rails enable the mounting of scopes or electronic sights, plus tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, and is available in Flat Dark Earth (FDE) or matte black.
Operation: Short-stroke gas piston
Magazine Capacity: 10 or 20 Rd.
Weight: 7.25 lb.
Barrel Length: 16.25"
Twist Rate: 1:12 RH
Overall Length: 27.5" - 37.5"
- Semi-auto only
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Rotating, locking bolt
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating
- Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- A2-style pistol grip
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Steel or aluminum body
- Low friction follower
|FFL Address Required||Yes|