The MREX-AR was developed after the SCAR MREX. At first glance it may look similar to the other AR rails on the market, but like the MREX developed for the SCAR, there was purpose in its design. The MREX-AR is ergonomically set up to be more like a hand-guard (like the FAL or G3) instead of a tube. The profile allows the user a very comfortable C-Grip on the weapon, and allows those accessories to be mounted as though they are integral to the weapon. The flat bottom of the rail system is ideal for shooting off of support. The MREX-AR is a free float design, and extremely simple to install.
- Length: 13.5" (Actual length)
- Width: 1.76"
- Height: 2.11"
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Compatibility: Standard AR-15 style upper receivers
- Weight of rail: 12.4 oz (Including barrel nut and all hardware)
- Features: x2 QD mounting locations
- Modular system: Magpul M-LOK at the 3, 6, 9 o'clock positions. M-LOK also for specific KDG accessories at the 2 & 10 o'clock positions.
- Included in package: Rail, barrel nut, barrel nut wrench, barrel nut shims, mounting screws, vibratite
Kinetic Dev Group MREX-AR M-LOK 13.5" Modular (AR-15) Rail
- Brand: Kinetic Development Group
- Product Code: 13.5" Modular Rail
- Availability: In Stock