Cerakote Terms and Conditions
*These terms and conditions are automatically agreed upon during the checkout process*
• Lead times provided are estimates, not guarantees.
• Multiple layer jobs will automatically be charged for a protective clear coat
• Prepping metal surfaces may expose flaws in metal and remove some factory markings. CCA is not responsible for these flaws or marking removals.
• CCA does not guarantee function out of a firearm that is not disassembled and reassembled by our gunsmiths.
• If firearm is brought in as a “build”, we do not guarantee function of the firearm
• Cerakote colors must be agreed upon during the time of checkout.
• Barrels not Cerakoted in air cure are not guaranteed to hold up to heat
• Due to the nature of handgun sights, some blemished may occur during removal and installation of handgun sights. CCA is not responsible for such blemishes.
• Issue must be present with the initial application
• Qualifying criteria may include chipped paint, incorrect colors, runs, or drips.
• Firearms must be examined for these issues at the time of pickup.
• CCA reserves right for the final say on all re-spray requests.
Additional Labor Charges
• Additional labor charges may apply to items in which issues arise during the disassembly process.
• Additional labor charges may apply for firearms with tight tolerances that must be refitted after Cerakoting (ie. Custom 1911’s)
• Firearms with pin and welded muzzle devices are subject to increased labor charges for removal and re-installation of the device in accordance with ATF standards.